1. Ensures the implementation of Nokia Siemens Networks Global Finance & Control accounting principles, procedures, reporting concepts and systems while meeting financial reporting requirements.
2. Ensures compliance with Networks Global Finance & Control financial policies, procedures (including SOX and Internal Controls), and USGAAP/IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles.
3. Supports Country Controller and Legal Entity Controller in ensuring data quality and integrity of balance sheet values.
4. Prepares financial reports, journal entries, calculations, etc. for the periodic closing and reporting of OPEX, CAPEX, headcount.
5. Checks that control points set to business processes are recognized and honored (both from business performance and internal control point of view).
1. University level education and some years ( 1-2 ) of professional experience, preferably in an international environment
2. Understanding of financial and management accounting and processes
3. Knowledge of SOX would be an advantage
4. Understanding of USGAAP/IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles and practices
Carries out variety of complex activities according to plan within broader area of responsibility
Strong analytical skills with quality and accuracy orientation
Stress resistant, proactive, communicative, initiative
Deadline and result oriented
Ready to learn
Very good interpersonal and high level communication skills, and team player attitude
- work in the international environment
- career opportunities