Two temporary vacancies - who should be the liaison between the business units, IT teams and support teams to prepare business analysis for development and maintenance of main front-office application for customer services (temporary contract).
The main responsibilities are:
- Consolidate development proposals from process owners and country representatives and provide input and suggestions for their priorities.
- Work with concrete development projects to collect business view and requirements, analyze collected requirements and provide documentation according to internal regulations.
- Perform business analyst role in projects to support project/development managers:
Analyse and document requirements;
Set project scope;
Estimate time and effort required for requirements analysis;
Manage requirements, incl. recommend requirements priorities, risk mitigation alternatives, manage requirements conflicts;
Communicate requirements with IT;
Manage process consistency;
Participate in choice of solution;
Participate in implementation of requirements closely working with project IT team;
Execute the quality assurance (business acceptance tests);
Support post implementation review and assessment.
- Support process owners for managing information related with processes and IT systems.
- Provide area development support for IT and implementation support for countries.
Excellent analytical skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into business rules;
Strong initiative, proactive approach and very strong execution capability;
Very good verbal and written communication skills;
Good problem solving and cooperation skills, positive attitude;
Not less than 2 years experience in business organizations (banks, insurance, telecommunication companies);
Fluent in English, both oral and written;
Previous working experience in Analytical and/ or IT areas will be advantage.
International work experience;
Learning and development opportunities in our professional teams.
In order to apply, please send your CV in English with the remark „Business Analyst” by the 12th of June 2012.