Right now, we are looking for experienced Business Analyst to contribute to business needs analysis and effective delivery.
I am Jurgita Karalienė and I am leading Process development and implementation team in Telia. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. Now I'm looking for a team player to implement business Vision to real life together with us.
Your next challenge?
- Play one of the key roles in strategic projects, taking responsibility for elicitating, analyzing, evaluating and documenting business needs for assigned business value stream.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement.
- Performing requirements analysis, drawing charts, flows.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with Product Owner and various business and IT stakeholders.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Participating in acceptance of delivered solution.
Who are you?
Team player, communicator and negotiator, empowered and committed, with strong customer orientation.
- Communicative in nature with positive attitude
- Analytical and conceptual thinker
- Able to work in a team with a diverse groups of colleagues and managers
- Strong work ethic, engaged team member with high degree of professionalism
- Comfortable with Agile
- Looking to Big picture and noticing details
- Preferable experience in business analysis or process management
- Experience in Agile from business side would be an advantage
- Familiar with knowledge and requirements management tools as Jira / Confluence / Cameo or similar
- Fluent English
- University degree
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job!
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.