- Financial and operational planning;
- Monitoring and assessment of the business performance;
- Further development of principles, systems, processes and practices for financial management.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within Finance/Control/Financial analyst role, preferable in an P &C Insurance business environment;
- University level degree in Economics & Business Administration in related business field;
- High analytical capability and capacity, ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Proven business attitude, good communication skills, structured and creative;
- Superior English language skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office user good .
- Multinational working experience and international know-how of insurance industry;
- Possibility for superior career development;
- Attractive working conditions and employer benefits;
- Job location either Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius. The position involves frequent traveling in Baltic countries.