Based in Lithuania, Country Business Manager Baltics will be responsible for establishing the brands of the company in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. This involves re-structuring or building cooperation /relationship with the existing customers and key accounts and setting up the appropriate sales structures.
- Deliver the business plan for the area, including Revenue, Customer development, Marketing plan etc
- Controlling, servicing and training existing customers to ensure agreements are met and sales targets reached, controlling retail pricing in line with company strategy, ensuring appropriate local strategy in place (sales, marketing, distribution etc).
- Pro-actively seek additional sales opportunities using creative commercial tools (events, package deals, promotions, clearance deals etc) in order to generate sales growth in the area.
- Grow the business for the territory responsibly and in line with the company sales strategy.
- Achieve sales targets on a seasonal basis by developing and implementing sales strategies
- Follow up on Key Accounts and sell out for the whole range of products.
- Identify in close cooperation with the marketing department the needs of the region and particularly for the top accounts.
- Responsible for the negotiation of cooperation agreements.
- Develop and support a successful Sales concept.
- Install a close reporting to the HQ.
Personality: A sales person before anything else. Achiever, autonomous, creative, driven. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. A good listener, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Comfortable with responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player. Flexible and adaptable. Entrepreneurial.
Personal Situation: Able to travel up to 50% of time of working time within the Territory and to Poland.
Specific Job Skills:
- Fluent in English
- Commercial experience in FMCG, excellent track records of sales and sales management through a network of reps/agents and/or distributors.
- Proactive and good negotiator with sales-out tools and strategies knowledge.
- Able to ensure visibility and availability of the company brands in competitive market environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage workloads, prioritize and meet targets and deadlines.
- Well organized with good attention to details, strong organization skills
Computer skills: MS Office, Internet and email.
Literacy and Numeracy: Gather data, deliver management information and market intelligence on sales activities.