We are looking for a Business Development Manager responsible for Governmental Granting Programs to join our team. You will have an important role in the company to lead the whole span of activities related to international and national granting programs. You will be responsible for the overall grant lifecycle, including opportunities’ identification, strategic evaluation and proposal development, project kick-off, grant monitoring and management (tracking expenditure and program progress against project documents, organizing grants review meetings, reporting, processing grant project modifications), deliverables and grant closing.
- Monitor EU and national R&D funding opportunities and other relevant subsidies.
- Build and manage a pipeline of specific project opportunities based on the involvement of NanoAvionics products, technologies, solutions and other needs of the company;
- Lead entire proposals writing process for the specific calls including selection and hiring external consultants, providing material to consultants, controlling the quality of proposals as well as deadlines;
- Coordinate R&D project implementation process and deliverables, supervise Project Administrator;
- Build R&D partners network for potential consortiums, promote NanoAvionics, it’s products, technologies, and solutions for existing consortiums;
- Previous successful experience in writing proposals for EC / EU innovation programs (Horizon2020, etc.) and national programs is a must;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills), data visualization skills;
- Experience in project administration of EC and national grants would be an advantage.
- An engineering background would be an advantage.
- Bonus based remuneration program;
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues;
- Position in one of the most innovative space-tech company in Europe;
- Flexible working hours.