We are looking for a Functional IT Specialist within reporting to join the line organisation. The IT line-organization is servicing the Bank in 4 countries around the Baltic sea and is expected over the next years to meet the increasing service demands of the organisation. The Head Office is placed in Copenhagen/Denmark, however, the position will be placed in one of the countries where we are in operation and you will therefore be hired locally.
You will join a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit, dynamics and a challenging and diverse workday are the key words in your job. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Participation in strategic project at DnB NORD Group level
- Defining reporting requirements based on business and technical needs
- Design and implementation of BusinessObjects universes and reports
- Identification of potential system issues and possibilities for business improvements
- Vendor management focused on quality of deliverables
- Technical and end user documentation
You have a Master or Bachelor degree and at least two years' experience in Business Objects – preferably within banking.
- You have good analytical skills and work in a persistent and professional way
- You are business oriented and service minded
- You like building up new structures incl. design and specifications
- You are process oriented and can easily get an overview and understanding of data flows
- You are a problem solver and takes responsibility
- You are good in verbal and written English, since this our business language
- Adaptable and used to working in a changing and cultural diversified international environment
- You are a service oriented team player and can identify yourself with our values: Team Spirit, Reliability, Simplicity, and Dynamic
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary and benefit package.
For more information regarding the job please contact Personell specialist Dalia Berciunaite by mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Further information about DnB NORD is available at www.dnbnord.com