Cabin Crew Open Day - Vilnius 20th March
Deliver exceptional customer service on every journey and make Dubai your new home. Explore the world, embracing new cultures and sharing your language skills with our international customers. Enjoy a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation and travel benefits for you and your family. See the world as you work with one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 150 destinations across six continents with an ultra-modern, all wide-bodied fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
This is your opportunity to fly as part of our world-class cabin crew team. We’re looking for exceptional people who share our unlimited curiosity and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
To find out more, come and meet our recruitment team at our Open Day in Vilnius. We encourage you to apply online before the event, and make sure you bring with you an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos on the day.
20th March 2019, 9:00am sharp
Radisson Blu Royal Astorija
Didzioji, 35/2, LT-01128, Vilnius, Lithuania
· At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
· Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
· Minimum height of 160 cm
· High school graduate (Grade 12)
· Fluency in English (written and spoken)
· No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
· Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
· Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button now.
Please click here to APPLY