- Be responsible for participating in development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications with a strong emphasis in C/C++ development.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, analyzing requirements, and designing, building, testing and implementing solutions.
- Build solutions and resolve issues of moderate to high complexity.
- Work according to best practices and standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced development environment.
- General technical knowledge in development methodologies, design and implementation of highly extensible software frameworks.
- At least two years software development experience in C/C++.
- Good English written, spoken and reading skills.
- Ability to work in team.
Desired skills and experience, which would be considered as an advantage:
- Good knowledge of: STL, OOP, CPPUnit, Makefile.
- Multithreading, Synchronization would be a plus.
- Programming in multithreading environment (1 year) would be a plus.
- Experience with Java would be a plus.
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodology would be a plus.
- Experience in any of following environment would be a plus.
o Version control systems: SVN, CVS, GIT, HG.
- Excellent growth opportunity within the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package.