- Responsible for the entire bar and lounge area
- Implementation and maintaining of the company standards and budgets in the bar department
- Preparing and serving beverages in a professional manner, following predefined recipes and standards
- Ordering beverages in cooperation with the Maître d´hôtel, Hotel Manager
- Proper handling of all beverages and food in the bar area, as well as all products and equipment in the bar department
- Professional service of beverages and/or food in the bar, restaurant, lounge and on the sun deck.
- English and/or German spoken and written
- Bar training/bar course
- 1 year of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience promoting drinks & working to revenue targets.
- Free accommodation and meal during contract
- Enjoy the unique lifestyle of living onboard Cruise Liners
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Monthly salary (gross): 1500.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location River Cruise Ships
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!