- Performs basic working functions in connection with the galleys and buffet presentation/set-up
- Maintains the line’s high culinary standard
- To run his/her station on their own in a proper functional manner and understand the recipes and preparation of the dishes
- Participation on food preparation and presentation
- Reports defective galley equipment to ensure that food production and food service is not interrupted
- Maintains timely preparation, final cooking and garnishing of menu items, including buffet preparation
- Ensure that yield and portion control measurements are followed as per company standards
- Setting-up of breakfast, luncheon, and dinner service lines and to ensure that menu items are re-supplied as necessary.
- Creative flair is a must in this pivotal position. You must have a true passion for pastry
- Formal degree in food management from a recognised International culinary institution
- Experience working in a fine dining establishment or 4/5* hotel. Or ultra luxury Patisserie
- Put guest satisfaction at the heart of your work everyday
- Be a true team player. Success is a team effort
- Good command of English language.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the most beautiful yachts
- Free food and accommodation during the contract
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 2500.00 to 2800.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.