- You will be responsible for managing the company’s day-to-day financial accounting and reporting to the Financial Controller.
- You will prepare monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, analysis of income statement and statement of cash flows recording appropriate accruals and deferrals as needed.
- Maintain purchase order procedures and controls, document accounting department processes and systems. Work with management to develop annual budgets.
- In order to secure this position you will need strong technical accounting skills and the ability to prepare consolidated management accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finances or economics.
- Minimum two years experience in a similar position with experience in accounting software package.
- Excellent knowledge of both Lithuanian and English.
- Have excellent attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimum of supervision.
Good working conditions.