- be responsible for the daily management of pilots;
- ensure that all communication with pilots is appropriate and effective;
- be responsible for organizing the flight operations aspects of base visits;
- ensure a high standard of discipline is maintained within the pilot workforce;
- maintain the correct number of pilots in each base;
- be responsible for command upgrade plan, including identifying and notifying potential candidates;
- be responsible for following up delay codes that are attributed to flight operations;
- be familiar with pilot recruitment and support the process when appropriate;
- be familiar with the objectives of Crew Training Department and co-operate with Crew Training Director regarding any issue related to released pilot;
- coordinate closely with other departments within operations for the smooth and efficient functioning;
- carry out other duties and responsibilities delegated by Flight Operations Director.
- higher education;
- English language knowledge;
- Airline Transport Pilot License with A320 type rating;
- knowledge and understanding of the requirements and standards in commercial flight operations.
- competitive salary;
- good working environment;
- career opportunities.