Revel Systems is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale solution for single and multi-location brick-and-mortar retail, food businesses and more with recognizable clients like Shell, Cinnabon, and In-N-Out to name a few. Our company headquarters are located in the heart of San Francisco and we have a brand new office in Konstitucijos av. in Vilnius. We also have offices in Canada, EMEA and APAC regions, and in last year we opened office in Atlanta, with aggressive plans to expand in the future. Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown from 60 to 750+ team members, across four continents, over the last three years. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success. Summary As a Client Support Specialist you will be the primary liaison between our global customers and our 24/7 technical support in a goal driven environment. You will assist customers by answering and directing incoming phone calls, opening cases when needed, and directing registered cases. Your primary focus will be on providing customer service by performing question/problem diagnosis in order to transfer call/case to appropriate technical support group as well as resolving our customers issues whenever possible. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle a high volume of client support requests via phone, email and web
- Understand our customer needs, expectations and assist them to achieve resolution
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- College degree in Computer Science/IT related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficient written/spoken English is a must, fluent French or Polish is a strong plus
- Ability to work late night shifts
- Help Desk experience, level 1 troubleshooting experience in a support center highly preferred.
• Employee benefits: health insurance, referral bonus
• Office Happy Hours and company’s outings
• Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverage options
• Apple equipment By submitting your CV and / or cover letter, you confirm that you agree to be included in the Smart HR - Personnel Selection Partners database and informed about new job offers. If you only want to participate in this recruitment, please indicate "Only this recruitment". Before sending your candidacy, we will receive your written consent.