- Provide clinical support for projects according to Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Assist with processing payments for investigator sites
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities.
Required skills, experience and education:
- Previous experience within clinical research;
- Diploma – Secondary Education or equivalent;
- Fluency in local and English language;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization; to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
For more information and to apply online visit www.covancecareers.com, quoting the appropriate reference number: 31550BR.
Apply now link