- The Collections Associate is responsible for the collection of invoices from an allocated portfolio of clients utilizing phone and email.
- Contact customers via email/phone for outstanding invoices within the assigned portfolio
- Maintain accurate records in internal collections system of all communication with clients
- Record accurate details of disputes that arise from collection calls for referral to the relevant internal departments and follow up as needed
- Investigate all credit items from the assigned portfolio and submit to the relevant department
- Support internal adjustment process
- Maintain customer records in internal systems
- Attend regular meetings with line manager to discuss your portfolio.
- Escalate difficult collections to line manager
- Minimum requirement of country specific qualifications in English and Mathematics
- Collections experience within a financial / corporate environment preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Customer Services driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with high volumes productively and accurately
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English is essential.
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.