• Maintain validation projects for Computerised Systems from an initiation to a closeout using a risk based approach
• Support a requirements development for the systems’ technical documentation.
• Develop and maintain various validation documents, including but not limited to validation plans, qualification protocols, reports and deviations.
• Execute formal functional testing for system according to approved documentation.
• Ensure that systems are maintained in a validated state after release by performing a periodic and a non-periodic review and re-validation, where required.
• Work in liaison with system’s users, IT and other Intersurgical departments to ensure validation activities are completed in expected timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT or other exact sciences discipline (could be last year student).
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English & Lithuanian.
• Ability to work and interact with various personnel.
• Good computer knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
• Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, software and database.
• Planning, organizational and project management skills.
• Knowledge of cGMP regulations.
• Knowledge of IT systems development life cycle.
• Interesting and challenging work.
• Competitive salary.
• Full social benefits.