- Maintain optimal container stock level, update information about container movements.
- Monitor and control stocks, create bookings for empty containers.
- Follow-up and carry out status checking process for long-standing containers.
- Release of containers, including creating orders in Freight and Goods Information (KIPIS) system.
- Vendor invoice review and costs follow-up.
-> Have college or university degree - technical specialization, maritime or relevant field will be considered advantage.
-> Pay attention to details and accuracy.
-> Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
-> Are able to work independently and participate in a teamwork.
-> Are fluent in written and verbal English (other European languages will be considered an advantage).
-> Have strong experience with MS Office applications and proficient Excel skills.
+ International and dynamic working environment with over 600 colleagues in 21 countries.
+ Job related training.
+ Personal and professional growth.
+ Social guarantees.
Please send your CV in English