- Maintain optimal container stock level, update information about container movements.
- Monitor and control stocks, create bookings for empty containers.
- Follow-up and carry out status checking process for long-standing containers.
- Release of containers, including creating orders in Freight and Goods Information (KIPIS) system.
- Vendor invoice review and costs follow-up.
> Have college or university degree - technical specialization, maritime or relevant field will be considered advantage.
> Pay attention to details and accuracy.
> Have good communication and problem-solving skills.
> Are able to work independently and participate in a teamwork.
> Are fluent in written and verbal English (other European languages will be considered an advantage).
> Have strong experience with MS Office applications and proficient Excel skills.
* International and dynamic working environment in fast-growing company.
* Job related training.
* Personal and professional growth.
* Social guarantees.
Please submit your CV in English!!!