Arctic Adventures is looking for a qualified individual to lead the content marketing team in our office in Vilnius.
As the Content Marketing Team Leader you strive to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. You will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
You are responsible for setting and reaching clear goals and lead the team in executing our content marketing strategy. You will delegate tasks and set deadlines for your team and consistently liaison with the marketing team in Iceland to report and align workflow as needed.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals for content marketing
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the team
- Monitor team performance and report on key marketing metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, web content writing and related digital marketing tactics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Marketing or training in project management/team leading is a plus