Location of Job Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Job Description One of the leading clients in Dubai is looking for CONTROL M and CONTROL D Specialists. The Specialist is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting CONYTOL D and CONTROL M solutions
CONTROL-M is workload automation (traditionally called batch scheduling) software produced by BMC Software, originally written for mainframes but also available for distributed computing platforms including Unix, Windows, Linux and OpenVMS environments.
CONTROL-D for z/OS automates every aspect of report life cycle management from creation through archival and eventual disposal, ensuring reports are efficiently broken down by the user, distributed automatically, viewed online from a web browser, archived to offline storage, and retrieved from archives. BMC CONTROL-D for z/OS inherent productivity features reduce processing overheads, hardware storage costs, personnel costs, distribution errors and report production and retention costs. BMC CONTROL-D for z/OS ensures businesses gain control of their reports and leverage them to respond to today’s dynamic business needs.
Key Features & Benefits
* Intercepts and automatically handles reports from mainframe and distributed platforms
* Stores reports in a compressed and indexed format to ensure quick retrieval and efficient viewing
* Distributes hard or soft copy reports accurately and efficiently
* Aligns report life cycle handling with business and regulatory requirements
* Improves customer relationship management by ensuring call center and clients can view reports in the exact same format
* Reduces the need and cost of printing and managing hard copies
3 - 8 years of experience in CONTROL D and CONTROL M
Bachelor of Science (education)
Salary between 60000-80000 USD per year.