International chain of fast food restaurants in Cyprus is looking to recruit kitchen assistants, service and customer relations personnel to assist their teams during the high season.
For Service and Customer Relations Personnel - good English, working experience in service industry, smart appearance, accuracy, politness, positive approach to life.
For Kitchen and Back of the House Personnel - English, smart appearance, accuracy, politness, positive approach to life.
1. Paid transportation (air ticket) from their country to Cyprus
- Salary £300 after tax deduction as per Cyprus law (6.3% of gross salary for social insurance), that is about €500-550.
- Accommodation – Shared (2 people per room)
- Christmas Bonus (up to one month salary, if someone stays for a full year)
- Health Insurance
- Discount (25%) at the Restaurant that they work after duty hrs
- Annual Leave (paid 20 days)
- One free meal per shift
- Maximum working hours (including overtime) must not exceed 48 per week
- Paid sick leave up to 10 days (for employees between 6 months and 3 years)
- Tips are applied only at seat-in restaurants and can range from €150-250 per month for waiters/waitresses (FOH), and €85-150 for kitchen assistants (BOH).
The company offers great opportunity to earn money, to enjoy the sun and to get international experience working in an international chain with an international team.
International employment services are FREE for the applicants!