- Leading and coordination of a multi-unit Housekeeping Team
- Develop and update Housekeeping manuals, execute and monitor all standards
- In charge for all HACCP and cleaning standards
- On-site-visits and active support of the Housekeeping team on board of the ships
- Preparing the seasonal manning plan incl. holiday rotation
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties, such as reporting, meetings.
- 3-5 years of active professional experience in Housekeeping Management
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP standards
- Advanced computer skills on ICDL level
- Fluent in English and German verbal and written communication.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Private health insurance throughout of the contract
- Monthly salary (gross): 3000.00 to 3500.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location River Cruise Liners
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.