We are now looking for a full-time in-house corporate lawyer to join our dynamic team. You will be working across the Geelong Capital Group of companies, so your day will be varied with new challenges and changes of scenery. This is a senior role, and you will represent the Geelong Capital Group at the highest level.
The successful candidate will already have at least 2 years experience in Corporate Law. This is a unique opportunity to thrive and further develop your professional future.
You will liaise with outside counsel and handle legal matters and projects ranging from simple to complex. In this position, you will also participate on cross-functional teams, introduce new and creative problem solving approaches, and serve as a centre of excellence in Company Law.
* Completed higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in Law
* At least 2 years of successful experience (working experience in international company is preferred).
* Excellent written and spoken English skills and ability to work with law documents in English.
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
* Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects, deadline pressures and sensitive information.
* Ability to work well individually and also as part of a team.
* A talent for finding new openings and making things happen.
* Have strong planning, organizational, monitoring and time management skills.
* Work effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
* Proactive and enthusiastic.
If you would like to be part of the dynamic Geelong Capital team, send your CV, preferably in English and a cover letter stating the type of position you are seeking to cv(eta)geelongcapital.com