- You will set up, launch and supervise sales and marketing of EF language services in Kaunas.
- You will be responsible for: devising sales and marketing strategy, customer consulting and working to sell EF language courses to the companies in Kaunas area.
- You will be accountable for effective planning and coordination of all customer support activities.
- You will work closely with colleagues in Vilnius and abroad so commitment to teamwork, flexibility and goal achievement is essential
- University education (business administration).
- At least two years’ successful sales experience, preferably business-to-business.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Good working knowledge of PC operation and word processing.
- Ability to supervise and direct a sales team in the performance of their duties.
- Written and orall English fluency is a must.
- A persistent pro-active, target-driven approach to sales and a strong will to win.
Our client - EF English First specializing in developing language courses for professionals. EF English First is expanding its business in corporate training services. To meet the growing demand they are opening a new CLT office in Kaunas. EF offers competitive rewards and a great working environment to the right person.
Please email your CV and motivational letter indicating the position you are applying for.