As the next Country Manager Poland, you will directly manage company's establishment in Polish market. You will be a leader of a newly created team of professionals in the area of retail. You will set KPIs, do a research of the market, look for the best concepts and areas for new stores and etc.
We're looking for a Country Manager, whose responsibilities will include:
- New office in Poland opening and team leadership
- Polish retail market research: analysis of local competitors, customer purchasing habits, brand loyalty and so on
- Defining the best concepts of stores and new stores opening processes management
- Facilitating all new store start-up operations
- Product assortment strategy management
- Reporting to Lithuanian HQ and sharing the best practices between each other
- Full retail operations management
- Marketing activities in both traditional and digital marketing channels together with HQ's marketing team
- Pricing policy development with headlines from Lithuanian HQ
- Reviewal of KPI's, long and short term goals of the team.
- A proven track record in managerial positions related to retail/wholesale/distribution sector
- Strategic level knowledge of all the main retail business activities: pricing policy, merchandising, client service, customer loyalty, in-store operations, sales promotion, e-commerce and etc.
- A strong focus on the latest retail trends, store concepts and practices
- An innate desire to be customer centric and ensure they are at the heart of every decision
- Experience in managing a team of highly skilled managers/specialists and ability to take a strong leadership in field people management
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for developing others and retaining talent
- Energy and enthusiasm for taking a lead role
- Ability to motivate a team by showing the best practices of retail business processes
- Fluent in English (Polish language will be considered as a benefit)
- Ability to travel and live abroad.
- Great managerial level position within a team of motivated professionals
- Position in a fast growing business with a strong support from the HQ
- Opportunity to take full responsibility for company's Polish market development together with managers in Lithuanian HQ
- Performance-based quarter and yearly bonuses
- Salary, which keeps the motivation level high
- Company’s car and a full coverage of travel expenses from Lithuania to Poland (including flat rent).