- Maintaining and developing of cooperation with existing company’s key clients (the world’s largest automotive brands), in particular with car dealerships,
- Leading product training in the particular region,
- Seeking and obtaining new corporate clients,
- Support for sellers in the region in order to achieve targets, sales,
- Planning and reporting on performed commercial activities,
- Active analysis of market and competition activities.
- Communication skills and ability to create new contacts,
- High involvement in work tasks and availability,
- Knowledge of automotive and insurance branch appreciated,
- Desire for development and target achievement,
- High personal culture and representative appearance,
- B category driving licence,
- Minimum secondary education,
- English language well enough to communicate.
- Interesting job in dynamically developing company with established position on the market,
- Attractive salary,
- Cooperation on the basis of self-emplyment – (opening costs of the own company and costs of providing services covers Wagas SA.)
- Wide range of trainings which allow to develop skills,
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop,
- Nice working atmosphere.
Please send application, including CV in English with the clause expressing your consent for your personal data to be processedI consent to the processing of my personal data for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO)).
to the following address: rekrutacja[at]wagas.pl.
Please be kindly informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
29 October 2019
30 September 2019
From 1500 EUR monthly