The purpose of role is to update and extend Interoute’s Cramer inventory database with new requirements from all departments. This will include improving the workflow and usability of the system plus interfacing it with other OSS systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop and support Interoute’s Cramer implementation
- Develop and support interfaces between Cramer and Interoute’s other OSS solutions.
- Implement the required solutions
- Maintain production and development Cramer environments
A successful candidate would be flexible, proactive individual with a strong management systems development and networking skills. They have to be a responsible person capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously within tight time-scales and manage priorities as required
- University degree
- Cramer certification preferable
- Cramer Resource Manager Certification or 1 years development knowledge/experience.
- Cramer SyncEngine / Routefinder knowledge/experience
- 1 year Cramer configurator experience
- 1 years transmission knowledge (DWDM/SDH/PDH) and IP knowledge
- Able to work within tight time-scales and manage priorities as required
- General programming knowledge (e.g., C++, Perl, Java).
- Database development skills preferred – Oracle / MySQL / SqlServer/ PL/SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The company offers a great package with excellent remuneration for a suitable candidate.