This role is part of the team responsible for the development and execution of CRM activity for Betsafe brand in Baltics.
CRM Coordinator will be managing customer lifecycle by growing loyal customer base and following customer journey from onboarding down to lapsing.
Working closely with Customer Marketing Manager and other members of the team, CRM Coordinator will construct campaigns - from idea initiation to execution - and customer communication, as well as subsequent campaign analysis on all Betsafe customer-oriented campaigns. In addition to that, the successful candidate would be expected to own landing page creation.
This role is highly user-centric and ensuring excellent delivery of all campaigns is of high importance. The role demands a relentless eye for detail, a structured working mentality and a motivation to drive Betsafe further to maintain the best customer-centricity level in the industry.
Special focus of the role will be on defining the contact strategies for specific elements of the customer segments across all customer touch-points, with a specific focus on email, SMS, onsite messaging and push notifications.
his position requires Lithuanian language and very good English, both in written and spoken.
Our CRM coordinator is:
• A sociable and open-minded team player
• Experienced in a digital marketing environment
• Comfortable managing multiple tasks and projects at once
• Proficient at understanding and interpreting data
• Interested in gaming industryWith great attention to detail
• Fast learner
• Knowledge about consumer-facing marketing and CRM, and experience in e-mail, SMS and push notification marketing are considered as an advantage.
We are looking for people with:
• Strong analytical skills
• Track record of executing on fantastic innovation and creative ideas
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Be collaborative and able to coordinate multiple stakeholders within projects
• Excellent computer skills
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience of working with WordPress or similar platforms would be considered an advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fluent Lithuanian - written and spoken
• Good English skills – written and spoken
• Russian language is an advantage
This position requires extensive computer usage. Responsibilities may require working outside normal working hours. May need to travel for business purposes.
• A great working environment in Vilnius
• Colleagues that inspire
• Opportunities for self-development as well as career development
• Competitive remuneration
• Mobile phone and subscription
• Benefits like free parking, fitness allowance, events
• Regular medical health check-up
• Challenge & Adventure
• Global: Betsson Group – online gaming industry, operating sites like www.betsafe.lt, www.nordicbet.com and www.betsson.com
• International – offices in Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Ukraine, Malta, Gibraltar
• Technical – the largest group are engineers;
• Multi-product – offering Sportsbook, Poker, Casino, Games, etc.
• Recognized – winning industry awardsDifferent – 25 sites and growing
Apply here, via our career site.
When applying, please send your CV and covering letter in English
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and cultures.