- Take and validate sales orders received from customers.
- Advise the most suitable vessel according to the shipment route and desired transit time.
- Arrange the shipment collection from loading place in requested container type.
- Input relevant shipment data into the system.
- Follow up and communicate with clients on their shipment status.
- Ensure workflow of processes according to internal procedures and time frames.
- Issue shipping related documentation.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments within Containerships group.
- Desirably, but not mandatory, have experience within logistics (short sea, deep sea or road freight).
- Bachelor’s level education in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or other relevant discipline (can be last year’s student).
- Pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Are motivated individual with ”can-do” attitude.
- Are able to work independently and participate in a teamwork.
- Are fluent in written and verbal English (other European languages will be considered an advantage).
- Have experience with MS Office applications.
+ International and dynamic working environment.
+ Job related training.
+ Personal and professional growth.
Please submit your CV in English