- To lead a team of around 50 staff in IT Service Desk resolving service requests raised by customers;
- To own the relationship with one or more IT Service Desk clients;
- Influence the strategy and direction of IT Service Desk;
- Plan proactively to ensure that IT Service Desk is able to provide effective support for all services and is positioned to provide effective support for new services, as they become live.
- People Management – Ability to develop and motivate staff in a way that enables them to fully exploit their potential and deliver excellent customer service;
- Communication – effective communication and presentation skills using a variety of styles to suit the situation;
- Good broad understanding of service desk technology, it’s uses, shortcomings and futures;
- Relationship management – with staff internal and external to IT Service Desk, with customers and external Suppliers;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The jobholder must maintain a general awareness of the Bank’s products and technologies in order to understand customers needs;
- As a product/service champion the role holder must have a good knowledge of the particular products/services they are championing;
- High level of organisational awareness and understanding of how customer service can be maximised through the exploitation of service desk and knowledge management principles;
- Fluent English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Customer Service Manager” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.