STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL (S3I) client Western Union Processing Lithuania, UAB With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live.
Western Union offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. It all comes down to the relationships we've established over many years. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. And we share our consumers' cultures. We are a significant part of each other's lives.
As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and everything we stand for: Integrity. Partnership. Opportunity. Passion. Teamwork.
Customer Service Representative (German speaker)
We help companies to compete globally with Foreign exchange solutions. Our customers send cross border payments, and reduce currency exposures through hedging and risk management services. Our service can help simplify our clients’ payments to their international suppliers.
- Ensure excellent service experience for prospect and existing customers
- Assist/support Western Union Business Solutions Online Support business with collecting documentation and information
- Perform high complex duties, with high level of technical knowledge
- Effectively perform inbound and outbound phone calls
- Effectively perform offline tasks
- Responsible to deliver high quality and productivity results that meet the identified targets
- May also provide support to internal client as compliance and complaint teams
- Some primary responsibilities include maintaining the compliance/data integrity for the existing clients utilizing Salesforce.com
- Have college degree or equivalent
- Outstanding verbal, written and listening skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and German is a must
- Customer service skills would be an advantage
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to navigate within lots of systems at the same time
- Ability to work in shifts, according to business needs