We are looking for responsible, ambitious and talented people who see their future in the investment banking area, to join our expanding team in Vilnius. To perform in the role you need to be fluent in Norwegian, both customer and task oriented, organized and have a systematic approach that enables you rapidly acquiring new knowledge.
• Providing excellent service towards customers
• Handling day-to-day customer inquiries here under provide information to customers on their account status and account balances, transferring, handling, documenting customer service-related processes
• Quality assurance on files, documents and the settlement process
• Working collaboratively with internal business channels
• Norwegian language- strong communication skills, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
• University degree or studies within sciences/finance/economics would be an advantage
• Computer skills with the ability to navigate various systems
• Interest in finance – similar job experience in international service center working with Scandinavian markets
• Exciting job in a dynamically developing company
• International work environment
• Scandinavian office culture
• Competitive remune ratio
Please send your CV via CVMarket.lt to the Head of Vilnius Branch or call +370 676 35 144 if you have questions regarding the position.
For more information about Norne Securities AS, visit our website www.norne.no