Leading European airline has opened a customer contact centre in Brno for passenger and travel agent services in central and Eastern Europe. It is the 10th call centre in the worldwide call centre network of the airline company.
Scope of employment, competences and responsibilities:
As employee in its Brno Global Tele Sales call centre you will be the competent contact person for all questions from its customers, passengers and travel agents.
You conduct consultancy talks by phone, give information about flight schedules, prices and tariffs, make reservations and sell tickets. Travel agents request information about wait lists, seat reservations, refunds and more.
It's challenging and rewarding!
- Excellent knowledge in one of the following languages:
Serbian, Croatian, Hungarian
- English is mandatory (written & spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of PCs
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent salary conditions
- Working in a young and dynamic environment.
- Participation in projects supporting the European operations.
- Everyday use of foreign language
- Training opportunities.
- Career growth opportunities
The new employees will take a 5 weeks basic theoretical and practical training in handling fares and regulations, using computer reservation system etc.
Followed by “training on the job” to get acquainted with the country specific details.