Customer Success Manager - Estonian market client responsible
Make your impact and be part of shaping the future for SameSystem.
SameSystem is a Danish software company, founded in 2008. We develop the leading Retail Workforce Solution on the market, with an intuitive online interface, first-mover technologies as iBeacon and E-signature, unlimited free support and market-leading integration. All the right tools to optimize retail business - made for retailers, by retailers.
As a result, we continue to see our customers growing and expanding, both on existing and new markets, and we are looking for new and capable colleagues to join our fast-growing company.
SameSystem is growing rapidly all over the globe, and every week new international retailers start reaping the benefits of SameSystem. Clients include Bestseller, Pandora, Søstrene Grene, Normal, and more than 600 other international and local companies.
We are looking for a representative that can handle the daily activation and support activities for both new clients and an existing client portfolio in the Estonian market.
Specifically, it will be your job to:
- Create the right solutions for the customer by coordinating the client onboarding projects and setting up the system to fit the client needs
- Dialogue with client stakeholders, both on how to ensure smooth operations, as well as how to maximize their gains
- Making sure our system runs optimally for our customers at that market
- Overall support responsibility for the Estonian client portfolio
- Day to day support for our Latvian clients
- Responsible for that the daily customer support are running smoothly, and help if it’s needed
- Conduct training sessions, both online and onsite, for new and existing customers
- Impeccable written and oral English
- Impeccable written and oral Estonian
- A flair for IT
- Project management experience
- Customer support experience
You are an outgoing person who possess great people- and communication skills. Optimally you have experience managing several projects at once and communicating with stakeholders at different levels. You associate delivering high customer satisfaction across many client projects as something positive. We provide complex solutions in a streamlined and intuitive format; therefore, you possess the technical savviness and are both specific and curious in your communication to meet the clients’ needs.
You are diligent in everything you do, but also appreciate that things can move fast, and sometimes you must meet short deadlines. Flexibility is a natural part of your DNA, and you can stay calm and collected in hectic situations.
Office and office hours
You will be working at our office situated in Vilnius, at Park Town business centre. Your office hours will be from 08.30 till 17.00, Monday to Friday, but we both expect and allow flexibility, depending on the workload.
If you are interested or want to learn more about the job, please send us your CV and application or contact Global Client Success Director Jacob Rasmussen on +45 25 64 46 99.
Don’t hesitate to send us your resume; we will end the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.