Moody’s Information Risk & Security is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join its growing organization and be part of its in-house Security Operations Centre (SOC). The Cybersecurity Analyst will be responsible for the handling, and escalation of, alerts which require technical triage and analysis. This may include web attacks, malware infections, and phishing campaigns, which have been identified by the Information Risk & Security team’s technology stack.
- • Acknowledge and handle the incoming security alerts.
• Use the internal ticketing system and dashboards to update the tickets/alerts accordingly and escalating them to the appropriate teams if necessary.
• Assist the Incident Response team on alerts escalated to them by the SOC team.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Playbooks to handle standard and out-of-band alerts.
• Write or update procedure documents and Playbooks to improve future response times and efficiency.
• Report to the SOC Team Lead quickly and efficiently regarding urgent matters.
• Ensure ticket queues are always within satisfactory limits and all tickets are updated for the next shift.
• Provide On-Call Support for emergency or high severity issues.
• Liaise with partner teams and end-users for ticket related activity.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Solid experience in Cyber Security.
• Equivalent BSc in IT Security.
• Equivalent Certifications (Network+, Security+, CySA+, GSEC, GMON, etc.)
• Experience working with SIEMs and evaluating SIEM alerts.
• Experience leveraging core security and infrastructure technologies during investigations (e.g. firewall logs, network security tools, malware detonation devices, proxies, IPS/IDS)
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.