Gjensidige is expanding its group Analytics Team of Excellence in Vilnius and looking for data engineer who will be involved in various projects among all Gjensidige group companies in Scandinavia and Baltics.
- • Collaborate with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
• Design, build and launch new data models, data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
• Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
• Work with data and infrastructure platform for analytics and problem solving if needed.
You imagine yourself working in an international team where most of the tasks are coordinated remotely. You are flexible and able to adapt to changing projects and tasks. New tasks may require to expand knowledge of programming and insurance business so we expect you be keen on learning as we are ready to develop your current qualifications. Some business trips will be required.
Required qualifications are:
- • BSc in IT field
• Working knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
• Working experience with Python and R
- • High level of task ownership and involvement
• International projects offering a load of professional growth opportunities
• Good motivation package and common company benefits
• Working environment with high ethical standards and values