Data scientists at Genus AI work closely with product and engineering teams and clients to provide a high-quality service that exceeds expectations as well as researching and developing innovative machine learning product ideas.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist with an engineering mindset to help Genus AI with their ongoing projects.
- Work with our clients to understand their requirements, business questions and build models and data pipelines.
- Research and develop innovative machine learning based product ideas.
- Work with commercial and product teams and build efficient data pipelines to enable data-driven decisions internally.
- Develop data scientists on the team, helping them advance in their careers.
- Improve data science standards, tooling, and processes.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Have a good understanding of security best practices and basic cybersecurity hygiene.
- Have a strong background in data science or data engineering or both.
- Have 3+ years of experience in data science or data engineering role, with a focus on data analysis or machine learning research.
- Knowledge of Python (scikit-learn) and SQL.
- Have familiarity with H2O.ai.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge, teaching and mentoring young peers.
- Can explain complex statistical models in basic language.
- A personal budget of 1,000EUR per year for learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, etc.
- 25 work days of holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- All the tech you need to do your job.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team.
You may be fit for this role if you...