We are looking for a Data Warehouse Expert to join our Group Data Warehouse and Reporting team within the IT line-organization supporting the central applications of the Bank. The IT line-organization is servicing the Bank in 4 countries around the Baltic sea and is expected over the next years to meet the increasing service demands of the organisation. The Head Office is placed in Copenhagen/Denmark, however, the position will be placed in one of the countries where we are in operation and you will therefore be hired locally.
You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be working together closely with our project members. You are a specialist within the Data Warehouse area. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Defining data warehouse requirements based on business and technical needs
- Defining analytical frameworks for the Bank
- Architecture and solution design
- Development of Data Warehouse structures and ETL processes
- Development of end user reports and data reconciliation tools
- Preparation of drafts of project plans
- Vendor management focused on quality of deliverables
- Support of business units including daily work with Data Warehouse and reporting systems
You have at least 4 years of experience in working with data warehouse and reporting systems – 2 of them in a financial institution. You have experience in development of regulatory, Basel 2 or management reporting. Preferably you have as well Project Management or accounting experience.
- You have good analytical skills
- You are business oriented
- You are effective in your verbal and written communication in English
- You are adaptable and used to working in a changing and cultural diversified international environment
- You are a service oriented team player and can identify yourself with our values: Team Spirit, Reliability, Simplicity, and Dynamic
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary and benefit package.
For more information regarding the job please contact Personnel specialist Dalia Berciunaite by mail email@example.com . Further information about DnB NORD is available at www.dnbnord.com.