We are looking for a Data Warehouse Specialist to join our Group reporting team within the IT line-organization supporting the central applications of the Bank. The IT line-organization is servicing the Bank in 6 countries around the Baltic sea and is expected over the next years to meet the increasing service demands of the organisation. The Headquarter is placed in Copenhagen/Denmark, however, the position will be placed in one of the countries where we are in operation and you will therefore be hired locally and work with other IT colleagues.
If you would like to be part of a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit, a dynamic environment, and having fun all go hand in hand, we would like to hear from you.
You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be working together closely with our Functional Specialists and other project members. You are a specialist within Microsoft SQL and have experience with data administration, SSIS, ETL, and Stored procedures. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of IT operations in Data Warehouse
- Management of parameters in FinArch (Financial Data Warehouse)
- Data flow analysis and documentation
- Handling of data schemes
- Data input/upload and extracts
- Some database administration
You have experience in banking and preferably a university degree in Engineering, IT or Information.
- You are very analytical
- You are business oriented and service minded
- You are persistent and professional
- You like building up new structures incl. design and specifications
- You are responsible in quality of deliveries/changes
- You are process oriented and can easily get an overview and understanding of data flows
- You are a problem solver and takes responsibility
- You are adaptable and used to working in a changing and cultural diversified international environment
- You are a service oriented team player and can identify yourself with our values: Team Spirit, Reliability, Simplicity, and Dynamic
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary.