Vacancies at Brno (czech republic)
* Oracle and DB2 database installation, administration and support.
* Database and Index reorganization.
* Install, operate and maintain complex centralised and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor environment.
* Perform support to all customers, infrastructure and develop solutions to stabilize customer environments.
* User and Rights administration.
* Batch management, diskspace administration, performance tuning.
* Backup/Restore, Systems tuning, Database backup/restore.
* Communicative knowledge of Written and spoken English (other additional foreign language is an advantage).
* Knowledge of databases (DB2, Oracle , SQL Server).
* Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows NT, W2K, XP, UNIX, SUN, AIX, Linux), IP Services.
* Basic experience in systems and network monitoring.
* Customer and service orientation, Ability to operate well in an international environment, multicultural environment.
- Excellent salary conditions
- Working in a young and dynamic environment.
- Participation in projects supporting the European operations.
- Everyday use of English language
- Training opportunities.
- Career growth opportunities
- Job in an International Environment with latest technologies and equipment