- Develop the policy, standards and architectures required to support the implementation of Global desktop core engineering function;
- Influence and implement major change programmes in the deployment and change of applications, desktop platforms, OS upgrades, Core application upgrades;
- Lead the production of best practice Desktop Engineering, design documents and strategy roadmaps for desktop platforms, hardware roadmaps and vendor selection, and core application suites;
- Develop repeatable infrastructure patterns, define system building blocks that align to and underpin Business services.
- Proven knowledge and expertise of Desktop Hardware, Core applications, software and technology delivery, along with underpinning support components;
- Solid knowledge of all the major components of the desktop platform;
- Competent in discussing the technology with vendors and other internal teams;
- Good knowledge of English.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Desktop solutions engineer” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.