- Define and maintain company Windows strategy and standards around technology components and design infrastructure patterns to enhance standardization and cost reduction;
- Create the application roadmaps for Core applications. Internet explorer, Adobe, Office;
- Establish and maintain “fit for purpose” technology architectures and standards that allow to simplify technology landscape;
- Assist in the setting out of the 36 month roadmap for key Windows technology platform areas with specific reference to desktop builds;
- Develop repeatable infrastructure patterns, define system building blocks that align to and underpin Business services.
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows platform;
- IT experience, including architect / designer roles;
- Strong understanding of technology and its application to a retail and commercial banking supported by good general knowledge technology portfolio;
- Experience of Windows infrastructure / migration programmes;
- Knowledge of best-practice architecture frameworks and solutions;
- Specification of complex (e.g. service or component-based) enterprise-level IT architectures and ability to evaluate technologies in that context;
- Good English skills.
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “Desktop Technical Architect” Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.