This role is for a Production Support Engineer to:
- To perform both the Hot Fix and the BAU Support to the applications within their responsibility.
- Report to all relevant parties about the performance and quality of the service provided.
- Provide the Support to the BAU Hot Fix and Maintenance of the country and applications that are within their scope.
- Deliver maintenance activities within the SDLC for the Build and SIT phases.
- Deliver support activities within the SDLC for other phases than Build and SIT when required.
- Provides design and technical subject matter expertise to team
- Brings expert approach and guidance on a wide range of technical subjects to the BAU Team, applying very good technical knowledge and wide experience on BAU support and Banking Front End Applications; understand the potential impact of decisions on other areas and interpret requirements.
- Applies the experience to interpret the requirements received and translate them into a feasible technical design.
- Provides estimates to fulfil a development request and commits all relevant parties into that estimative.
- Applies and enforces best practices and agreed upon standards, inclusive of: coding conventions, unit testing strategies, and architectural patterns.
- Aggressively pursues new and innovative ways to solve both technical and SDLC related deficiencies
- Provides application development and technical programming standards subject matter expertise to team
- Ensure all technical delivery abides to application development standards.
- Performs the Level Two and Level Three BAU Support activities over Production Incidents that may occur.
- Eventually can be requested to temporally take over their direct boss role and responsibilities.
Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high quality delivery of work products; willing to accept responsibility and accountability
- Ability to process and act on new information quickly.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Keeps informed with current industry thinking.
- High Level of analytical and design skills
- Able to articulate technical solution design from a functional specification and to perform the development and pertinent test to a high quality level.
- Able to manage priorities and deliver to tight deadlines.
- 4 – 5 Experience o system development and/or BAU support activities.
- CMMI Trained/Certified or 1 - 2 years experience.
- Use of Microsoft Office products – primarily Outlook, Excel & Word, Access.
- Good knowledge on some of the following: Java, Lotus Notes, SQL, ASP, .NET, Ultimus, Reporting Services, Kristal Reports, WS MCSP, FPDF.
- Excellent written and spoken English capabilities.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese spoken/written capabilities would be an advantage
If you feel you’re the right fit for this position, we encourage you to apply immediately (not waiting for the application deadline, as the recruitment campaign
might be completed earlier).
If You are interested, please send Your CV in English with subject “DEVELOPER (FRONTEND)” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.