As Digital Marketing Projects Manager, you will be responsible for developing, initiating and overseeing digital marketing campaigns and marketing solutions. Moreover, you will be working with various departments within the organization in order to establish best practices in digital marketing and keep up-to-date with our audience preferences.
- Build and develop a digital marketing strategy unique to our organization based on a variety of platforms used to meet our business needs
- Communicate our brand message via online channels, including website, blog, newsletter, interviews, and videos while maintaining a cohesive brand voice
- Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensure that project tasks are completed in accordance with the planned time, scope and budget
- Analyze campaigns data and prepare reports
- Contribute to the UX design process to ensure the content is appropriately structured and meets the goals of the site and supported platforms
- Provide assistance in terms of writing and proofreading marketing materials, press releases, web pages and other external communication as needed
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish best digital marketing practices by ensuring that all content meets high-quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with the digital marketing technologies and solutions.
- Three or more years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and understanding of the following: SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Retargeting and Paid Social Media Advertising
- Ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Proficiency in English, including written and oral communication skills
- Experience in FinTech would be considered as an advantage
- Higher Education Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Creative and innovative work approach
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function successfully in a team environment
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Office in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-pong match.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/