What you'll be doing:
- You will be a part of international team and will be responsible for Bank’s products and services sales promotion in the digital environment.
How you'll spend your day:
- You will be responsible for digital communication thru various channels such as Bank’s website, paid and organic search, social media;
- Together with a team of designers you will be working on new online materials preparation, improving customer experience and conversion rate optimization;
- Regular reports submitting to management together with market trends monitoring and search for new opportunities will be an important part of your daily duties.
Things you’re already doing:
- You have experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns;
- You have deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production;
- You have solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data;
- You have very good MS Excel skills.
- You have basic skills of HTML;
- You are using Google Analytic, AdWords.
Tools you'll be working with:
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Insights, WordPress, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager
You'll be rewarded like this:
- Competitive salary (reviewed yearly based on your performance);
- Good people to collaborate with – check out (eta) lifeatbigbank and #bigbankwow on Instagram;
- Good conditions for professional and personal development;
- 2 paid important personal days;
- 3 paid stay at home and get well days.
Please send your CV by the 10th of August the latest.