- Establish best of breed processes and Industry best practices in the sourcing and sharing of accurate and up to date customer contact information, IT infrastructure information and expressions of Solution interests, for future marketing messaging and Sales campaigns
- Manage a large multi-national team of Customer Intelligence Representatives
- Source and hire top talent , working closely with the in-house recruitment team and external agencies
- Lead a team of managers to exceed targets and coach and develop the Customer Intelligence representatives to develop them into future Business Development Consultants and Salespeople
- Work closely with Senior stakeholders in Sales, Business Development and Marketing across all lines of business to effectively plan data sourcing campaigns in a timely and resource efficient manner
- Drive and implement best use of e-business tools and Social Media tools to maximum return on effort and efficiency
- Analyze performance and accurately report on key success indicators and results in a value driven manner
- Research new sources of Customer intelligence and provide recommendations to Senior management on adoption of new practices
- Evangelise and communicate the value of the service to Oracle Boards and key stakeholders.
- Coach and develop and team of 1st line managers, managing their development, performance and appraisals
- Work with Peers in other Geographies to share and adopt best practices.
- 5-7 years experience in Sales, Telemarketing or Customer Service Management preferably in the IT Industry
- Budgeting & Forecasting, Business planning experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Previous people management experience is essential.
- Strong recruitment and coaching skills essential
- Fluency in English is essential
- Solid knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes
- Strong process orientation
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Innovative and creative
The successful candidate will be a key member of the BDG Senior management team and will play a pivotal role in evangelising the value being brought to the business through the provision of this valuable service.