You will lead the manufacturing operations to serve our customers, prevent incidents, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, execute corporate revenue plans, and coordinate execution of corporate strategy with CEO.
Also you will have to enrich the local community through service projects and involvement in civic organizations, and participation in government and non government activities related to our industry.
This is accomplished by leading and engaging the plant Operations Team to achieve goals and by creating and implementing an organized approach to execute on planned activities. It is expected that, via peer leadership, you will help other functions (finance, sales, and manufacturing) achieve overall business objectives through operational excellence and leadership.
30% - Operational Effectiveness:
- Taking advantage of business opportunities while making continuous improvements.
- Managing the efficiencies of our plants which will enable us to be the partner of choice for our customers.
30% - People Management:
30% - Zero Harm:
5% - Reliability Excellence:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical disciplines such as engineering, mechanics or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience as a leader or manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in administering and/or managing an effective and proactive safety program.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices and/or HACCP.
- Must be able and willing to work in an indoor/outdoor environment.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to influence decision-making and work effectively within a team, and with management.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Capable of delivering innovation.
- Ability to engage a high performing team.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).