Key Responsibilities of Director of Sales:
- Manages all aspects of the hotel’s sales team initiatives.
- Maximize the revenue and growth of the hotel by directing the revenue generates activities in accordance with the business plan.
- Drive new business for the hotel
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all sales opportunities are maximized.
Requirements of Director of Sales:
- Driven and ambitious to increase productivity and sales volume with appropriate techniques
- Achieve sales goals by managing the sales team
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and sales productivity
- Commercially astute, multi-tasker who is motivated by challenges
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to details
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to enhance the hotels community image
- Minimum 3 years of sales and hotel experience.
- Our team enjoys a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted rates at our hotels worldwide
- Stimulating and challenging advancement opportunities for those eager to succeed
- A modern approach to employment
- Opportunities for training and development
- Transfer possibilities within the Radisson Hotel Group chain.
- Contact information: Tatjana Simonenko HR Manager, tel: +370 607 17375