Reporting to the Director-General of Presidency, the Director of Security is responsible for establishing the new Directorate for Security and adapting its organisational structure. The Director ensures the smooth running of the Directorate.
○ Establishing and developing a new comprehensive security concept
○ Implementing the strategic objectives of the institution in the fields of security
○ Optimising the use of resources while ensuring quality of service
○ Leading a directorate of 80 officials and a large number of external contractors
○ Nationality of one of the European Union's member states
○ University degree
○ Work experience of at least 15 years including at least 8 years in management
○ An excellent knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a very good knowledge of two other official languages.
Location of post: Brussels